|Arkansas Independent Automobile Dealers Association
||National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
|AIADA-NIADA Membership Dues (1 year membership) - $250
The Arkansas IADA and NIADA work together for a united cause; to maintain strong associations, better serve the interests of the public, provide educational opportunities for YOU, the member and preserve a strong legislative and regulatory presence that protects all independent dealers from unnecessary litigation, rule-making or legislation that would prohibit you from serving your customers and the public fairly and honestly.
Below is a brief summary of the AIADA services included with your membership. For a more complete listing, please contact the state directly.
- State Magazine
- State Legislation Representation
- Liaison to Arkansas State Police Inspection Unit
- Education Classes
- Vendor Discounts
- Compliance Offering
- Dealer HELP LINE
Make your voice be heard. Join today!
Lamar Murphy, Executive Director
PO Box 147
Magnolia, AR 71754
All members must agree to abide by the following
Code of Ethics:
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.