|Florida Independent Automobile Dealers Association
||National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
|FIADA-NIADA Membership Dues (1 year membership) - $325
The Florida IADA and NIADA work together for a united cause; to maintain strong associations, better serve the interests of the public, provide educational opportunities for YOU, the member and preserve a strong legislative and regulatory presence that protects all independent dealers from unnecessary litigation, rule-making or legislation that would prohibit you from serving your customers and the public fairly and honestly.
Below is a brief summary of the FIADA services included with your membership.
- Over $8,000 in valuable coupons and services
- Free training and networking opportunities at quarterly town hall meetings; discounted training at annual convention
- Florida Independent Dealer magazine subscription
- Technical assistance help line for help with regulatory, legislative and legal questions.
- DMV approved pre-licensing courses and state mandated continuing education (online or in person)
- A multitude of benefits and resources through www.fiada.com
For a complete listing, please contact FIADA directly.
Lisette Mariner, Executive Director
1840 Fiddler Court
Tallahassee, FL 32308
850.385.2712 | 800.237.0448
All members must agree to abide by the following
Code of Ethics:
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
Make your voice be heard. Join today!
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.