|Hawaii Independent Automobile Dealers Association
||National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
|HIADA-NIADA Membership Dues - $235
NOTE - The HIADA-NIADA membership year runs January - December.
Membership dues are prorated monthly. Full year annual dues are $235.
The Hawaii IADA and NIADA work together for a united cause; to maintain strong associations, better serve the interests of the public, provide educational opportunities for YOU, the member and preserve a strong legislative and regulatory presence that protects all independent dealers from unnecessary litigation, rule-making or legislation that would prohibit you from serving your customers and the public fairly and honestly.
Below is a brief summary of the HIADA services included with your membership. For a complete listing, please contact your state directly.
Aloha, our goas are to serve the best interest of used car dealers and the public in the state of hawaii by:
- Accumulation and dissemination of information relative to the used car business
- Education of used car dealer's so they may better serve the public
- Presentation to the public, a better understanding of the used car dealer's place in the economy of the state of hawaii
- Presentation to regulators and lawmakers, a better understanding of the effects of proposed laws and regulations, and will not inadvertently work undue hardship on used card dealers
- Urging used car dealers to network with one another, to a fuller understanding of their responsibilities to the public and peers, working together in harmony for the betterment of our industry
- Working in any other manner advisable for the betterment of used car dealers and the public in the state of hawaii
PO Box 30151
Honolulu, HI 96820-0151
John Caudell, CMD
Pre-Owned Motor Cars, LTD
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
All members must agree to abide by the
Code of Ethics:
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
Make your voice be heard. Join today!
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.