|Hawaii Independent Automobile Dealers Association
||National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
|HIADA-NIADA Membership Dues - $235
NOTE - The HIADA-NIADA membership year runs January - December.
Membership dues are prorated monthly. Full year annual dues are $235.
The Hawaii IADA and NIADA work together for a united cause; to maintain strong associations, better serve the interests of the public, provide educational opportunities for YOU, the member and preserve a strong legislative and regulatory presence that protects all independent dealers from unnecessary litigation, rule-making or legislation that would prohibit you from serving your customers and the public fairly and honestly.
Below is a brief summary of the HIADA services included with your membership.
Aloha, our goas are to serve the best interest of used car dealers and the public in the state of hawaii by:
- Accumulation and dissemination of information relative to the used car business
- Education of used car dealer's so they may better serve the public
- Presentation to the public, a better understanding of the used car dealer's place in the economy of the state of hawaii
- Presentation to regulators and lawmakers, a better understanding of the effects of proposed laws and regulations, and will not inadvertently work undue hardship on used card dealers
- Urging used car dealers to network with one another, to a fuller understanding of their responsibilities to the public and peers, working together in harmony for the betterment of our industry
- Working in any other manner advisable for the betterment of used car dealers and the public in the state of hawaii
For a complete listing, please contact HIADA directly.
PO Box 30151
Honolulu, HI 96820-0151
All members must agree to abide by the following
Code of Ethics:
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
Make your voice be heard. Join today!
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.