|Iowa Independent Automobile Dealers Association
||National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
|IIADA-NIADA Membership Dues (1 year membership) - $250
The Iowa IADA and NIADA work together for
a united cause; to maintain strong associations, better serve the interests of the public, provide educational
opportunities for YOU- the member, and preserve a strong legislative and regulatory presence that protects all
independent dealers from unnecessary litigation, rule-making or legislation that would prohibit you from serving
your customers and the public fairly and honestly.
Below is a brief summary of the Iowa IADA services included with your membership. For a more
complete listing, please contact the state directly.
- Auction Discount card (worth $2600!)
- IIADA has many lenders available for financing
- Offers a lobbyist on our behalf within legislative
- Dealer education classes available for pre-licensing and continuing education
- Provides assistance on compliance with both state and federal rule, laws, and regulations; as well as Buy Here Pay Here compliance code.
- IIADA is here to help, with our dealer help line.
- Join us for our annual convention and meetings!
Judy Wilson, Executive Director
409 East Market Street PO Box 337
Panora, IA 50216
Jeff Schneider, State
Pocahontas Sales & Service
Pocahontas, IA 50574
members must agree to abide by the
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves
informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying
public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
Make your voice be heard.
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.