|New England Independent Automobile Dealers Association
(Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)
|National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
The New England IADA and NIADA work together for a united cause; to maintain strong associations, better serve the interests of the public, provide educational opportunities for YOU, the member and preserve a strong legislative and regulatory presence that protects all independent dealers from unnecessary litigation, rule-making or legislation that would prohibit you from serving your customers and the public fairly and honestly.
Below is a brief summary of the NEIADA services included with your membership. For a more complete listing, please contact the state directly.
- VIP discount cards (over $10,000 in savings!)
- Dealer bond discount
- Bi-monthly industry magazine
- Quality Dealer of the year program
- Hassle-free DRT ordering
- Strong lobbyist voice at the both capitols
- Scholarship program
- Annual meeting/vendor expo
- Numerous charity fundraising events
- Information at your fingertips via the website, email or by simply calling our office seen above!
Joining NEIADA is the smartest business decision you could make. Your membership WILL make you money!
and New England IADA (ME,NH,RI,VT)
Melissa Otis, Executive Director
21 Cocasset St. Suite #2
Foxboro, MA 02035
All members must agree to abide by the
Code of Ethics:
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
Make your voice be heard. Join today!
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.