|National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
|NIADA Membership Dues (1 year membership) - $199
Even though your state does not have an affiliated state association the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association is always working to ensure that you and the automotive industry have the necessary representation in Washington D.C.
NIADA monitors and influences important issues within the industry. Our members are first to be notified when important automotive industry legislative and regulatory changes take place. We also offer an array of member benefits and services which are designed to save you time and money. See these below.
- Experienced staff to answer your questions and to help you succeed and maintain profits!
- NIADA Certified Pre-Owned program - this will let the consumer know that the vehicle and dealership are held to a higher standard!
- NIADA Certified Master Dealer™- one of the most respected dealer training programs
- NIADA Dealer 20 Groups Buy-Here Pay-Here, Retail (or both) dealers working together and sharing ideas to be more successful
- Standardized Dealer Accounting Series written especially for NIADA members by Page Publications™ & discounted for members only!
- NIADA.TV is our web-based dealer television
- AutoConsumer.TV digital consumer television
- Used Car Dealer magazine (UCD) subscription
- NIADA Scholarship Progam
- NIADA Annual Convention & expo every June
- Health & life insurance savings, and much more!
All members must agree to abide by the following
Code of Ethics:
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
Make your voice be heard.
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.