|Ohio Independent Automobile Dealers Association
||National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
|OIADA-NIADA Membership Dues (1 year membership) - $345
The Ohio IADA and NIADA work together for
a united cause; to maintain strong associations, better serve the interests of the public, provide educational
opportunities for YOU- the member, and preserve a strong legislative and regulatory presence that protects all
independent dealers from unnecessary litigation, rule-making or legislation that would prohibit you from serving
your customers and the public fairly and honestly.
Below is a brief summary of the Ohio IADA services included with your membership. For a more
complete listing, please contact the state directly.
- OHIADA has many benefits for our members.
- Discounts strictly for OHIADA members only.
- Provides legislative & BMV representative, as well as relevant industry training, such as: (F&I, How-To-Titles, Compliance, Technology Compliance) and much, much more!
- Auction fee reimbursements, garage liability insurances, group workers comp rate, tire and parts discounts, service contract providers, floorplan companies, and full spectrum lenders
- Exists to provide support, guidance, and a voice for independent dealers throughout Ohio.
Wendy Rinehart, Executive Director
2040 Brice Rd.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Mark Meadow, State
Miracle Motor Mart East
Columbus, OH 43213
members must agree to abide by the
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves
informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying
public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
Make your voice be heard.
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.