|Oregon Independent Automobile Dealers Association
||National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
|OIADA-NIADA Membership Dues (1 year membership) - $325
The Oregon IADA and NIADA work together for a united cause; to maintain strong associations, better serve the interests of the public, provide educational opportunities for YOU- the member, and preserve a strong legislative and regulatory presence that protects all independent dealers from unnecessary litigation, rule-making or legislation that would prohibit you from serving your customers and the public fairly and honestly.
Below is a brief summary of the OIADA services included with your membership. For a more complete listing, please contact the state directly.
- Oregon Dealer News monthly subscription
- OIADA auction punch card valued at $1,100
- Discounts on meetings, education, and forms
- Six quarterly regional dinner meetings in Oregon
- Contract lobbyist available during sessions
- Scholarships opportunities both State/National
- Membership in NIADA & NIADA UCD magazine
- Access to annual convention, and much more!
Diane Sparks, Executive Director
1475 Capitol Street NE
Salem, OR 97301
503.362.6839 | 800.447.0302
Gary Sargent, State President
Sargent's Motorcars, Inc.
Portland, OR 97266
All members must agree to abide by the
Code of Ethics:
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
Make your voice be heard. Join today!
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.