|South Dakota Independent Automobile Dealers Association
||National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
|SDIADA-NIADA Membership Dues (1 year membership) - $250
The South Dakota IADA and NIADA work together for a united cause; to maintain strong associations, better serve the interests of the public, provide educational opportunities for YOU- the member, and preserve a strong legislative and regulatory presence that protects all independent dealers from unnecessary litigation, rule-making or legislation that would prohibit you from serving your customers and the public fairly and honestly.
Below is a brief summary of the SDIADA services included with your membership. For a more complete listing, please contact the state directly.
- 10% discount off commercial insurance
- Over $3,000 cash discounts (auction fees, etc.)
- Reputable F & I products
- Compliant and cost effective forms
Tips & Training
- 10/11/2014 speakers & vendors in Deadwood
- Bi-monthly South Dakota newsletter
- Monthly magazine
- Dealer governed
- Lobbyists with over 60 years of experience
- Thru NIADA, you gain a voice on national issues
SOUTH DAKOTA IADA
Jerry Vogeler, Executive Director
PO Box 7077
Pierre, SD 57501
605.223.2060 | 605.223.2061
Brad Dumdie, State President
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
All members must agree to abide by the
Code of Ethics:
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
Make your voice be heard. Join today!
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.