|Utah Independent Automobile Dealers Association
||National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
|UIADA-NIADA Membership Dues (1 year membership) - $345
The Utah IADA and NIADA work together for
a united cause; to maintain strong associations, better serve the interests of the public, provide educational
opportunities for YOU- the member, and preserve a strong legislative and regulatory presence that protects all
independent dealers from unnecessary litigation, rule-making or legislation that would prohibit you from serving
your customers and the public fairly and honestly.
Below is a brief summary of the UCDU services included with your membership. For a more
complete listing, please contact the state directly.
- The UCDU has been the only unified voice of the used car industry in Utah for over 35 years!
- UCDU strives to protect the interests of Utah dealers while maintainig excellent relationships with the policy making organizations including the Utah State Tax Commission, Motor Vehicle Enforcement, the Utah State Legislature, etc.
- Your independent voice is heard and united to protect your interests and your business
- See more benefits at www.UtahDealers.com
UTAH IADA (UCDU)
Wayne & Adam Jones
7414 South State Street
Midvale, UT 84047-2014
801.566.3802 | 800.324.7009
members must agree to abide by the
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves
informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying
public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.
Make your voice be heard.
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.