Mission: To improve the used motor vehicle industry by informing consumers, educating dealers and training individuals and companies within the industry.
The National Independent Automobile Dealers Association established the NIADA Foundation in 2006. It was organized for educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986. The Foundation was organized primarily to:
- provide educational opportunities, services and programs to automobile dealers and to members of the general public who are interested in the automobile dealer profession;
- develop scholarships for higher education;
- promote through the academic community and other resources educational programs for members of the automobile dealer profession;
- develop and distribute publications devoted to the attainment of the purposes of the Foundation;
- provide and receive funds to implement these purposes;
- operate for charitable, research and educational purposes in compliance with federal and state laws, rules and regulations and not for profit.