Oklahoma is a DIRECT state with NIADA and as such, all new and renewing members from the OIADA can join NIADA directly through this website and continue to receive NIADA Legislative & Regulatory Updates and access to key member benefits and discounts through AutoZone, UPS, TransFirst and many others.
The decision for joining NIADA is an important step to advance and protect your business interests on both an state and national level. Although Oklahoma is a direct state, NIADA is always working to ensure that you have the necessary representation in Washing D.C. We are here to assist you with experienced staff to answer your questions and help you succeed.
For your membership, NIADA has assembled and developed relationships with key industry vendors, partners and benefit providers that allow you to enhance your business operations based on your specific needs. Whether you need advice regarding any of the items below or need any number of other services, NIADA had laid the groundwork for you:
- Best Practices Workshops
- BHPH Training
- Dealer Compliance Training
- Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
- Dealership Accounting
- Education Certifications
- Financing & Floorplanning
- Insurance Products (Auto, Dealer, Health, Home, Life)
- Legal, Legislative, & Regulatory
- Online Training Series
- Retail Training
- Sales & Marketing
- Scholarship (for College)
- Used Car Dealer magazine
- And so much more!
2521 Brown Blvd
Arlington, OK 76006
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.niada.com
All members must agree to abide by the following
Code of Ethics:
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the motor vehicle industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.