recognized as a professional, and join the NIADA today!
Formed in 1946, NIADA is the voice of the used
motor vehicle industry. Our members look to us to bring them solutions
and answers to operate a more successful business. NIADA’s key focus for
its member dealers and their employees is working together with each
state association to provide informational sources, great member
benefits, educational opportunities, and a strong legislative advocate and presence
in Washington, D.C.
Dealer professionals become members of NIADA automatically when they join their state association, therefore, in support of our state affiliates,
professionals located within these states generate their membership through their state
association (see exceptions below).
Click below to Contact and Join your state association.
Alaska, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, West
Virginia, Wyoming and International do not
have a state affiliate and may join NIADA directly.
To apply online,
please complete the information on the next page.
Please Note: Direct Membership dues are
non-refundable. If you have joined directly by mistake and your
membership is required through an affiliated state referenced above, the
direct fees will be applied toward that membership and you will be
invoiced or charged the additional dues for the difference.
Top 10 Reasons To Join NIADA
- Protect Your Business through NIADA's legislative program that monitors and protects used motor vehicle dealers with Congress, the IRS, NHTSA, FTC, and others.
- Be Heard with a strong voice in the only national organization which speaks for the used motor vehicle industry.
- Receive Used Car Dealer Magazine, a member-only benefit, that provides vital information, news and sales tips monthly.
- Join a Nationwide Network of thousands of used car dealers who want to see your business succeed!
- Recover Your Valuable Merchandise through NIADA's skip tracing program, a member-only benefit, to recover your vehicles.
- Learn How to Be a Better Dealer through educational opportunities at NIADA's Annual Convention & Expo and other conferences.
- Communicate Prestige and Professionalism to Customers by placing your "NIADA Member" sticker in your dealership window.
- Utilize NIADA's Special Member Benefits and Services that provide business and personal discounts.
- Alert Yourself to Laws That May Be Headed Your Way through NIADA's many channel of communicating late breaking news to members
- Provide Yourself with a Valuable Resource for expert advice on financing, marketing, taxes, legal matters, and much more!
To receive industry news and legislative updates,
please provide your email address.