The event will appeal to auto dealers who deal in the following areas: retail, cash, bank finance, wholesale, and Buy-Here-Pay-Here and Lease-Here-Pay-Here financing.
Feature speakers include John Meadows of the JDMC Group (Allen, TX), specializes in most things “digital for dealers.” John’s client list has included some of the most successful dealers in the world; including the Penske Group. Ken Shilson, CPA is President of Subprime Analytics (Houston, TX), a consulting company which provides subprime portfolio analysis services and custom credit scoring solutions. Subprime Analytics utilizes state-of-the-art data mining and extraction technology in order to identify loss trends and areas for underwriting improvement.
Additional Workshops and Learning Labs will include:
- Obama Care and How it Affects Auto Dealers by Randee Hanson of the Stolly Insurance Group
- Leveraging the Dealership CRM for More Sales and Bigger Profits by Lynn Dooney of CarWare and Chip Cooper of ComSoft
- Funding and Capital for your Buy-Here-Pay-Here Business by Craig Larson of Park National Bank
- Dealer Compliance and Your Dealership Document Review by NIADA’s Legislative Counsel Shaun Petersen and L.J. Marhefka
- Buy-Here-Pay-Here and Bankruptcy – What You Should Know by Rod Heasley of Peritus Portfolio Services
- Quality Dealer Forum – Meet the 2012 National Quality Dealer of the Year – Michael D’Andrea and Mark Meadows of Miracle Motor Mart plus other Quality Dealer Award Recipients to learn how their operation style earned them this coveted and prestigious award!
The Event will include about 40 Industry Partners offering the latest in new products and services including digital technology. Industry Representatives will be on hand from the following industry segments: Online Marketing, Indirect Financing, Third-Party Lending, Floor-Plan Financing, BHPH Portfolio Financing, Automotive Service, Automotive Parts Suppliers, Service Contract and Warranty, Auto Auction, On-line Auto Auction, Dealership Management Software, Customer Relationship Management Software, GPS, Payment Devices, Vehicle History Reporting, Legal and Compliance Solutions, Advertising and Marketing, Consulting, Aftermarket Profitability Products, Insurance, Workers Compensation, Merchant Services and Payment Processing, Auto Rental, Point of Sale Marketing Materials, Accounting and Collection Services, plus more! Dealers will have this unique opportunity to view the latest and greatest in the automobile business - all under one roof and in Columbus, Ohio.
Limited Free Registration for the Independent Auto Dealer Conference and Expo is available courtesy of the OIADA. To lock in your FREE REGISTRATION, please contact SAM at 614-863-5800 or go to bitly.com/dealerreg
There are a limited number of free registrations available so please secure your registration now. “This is going to be an outstanding industry event in our own backyard. We are proud to be bringing this to all Ohio auto dealers!” Dan Reel, President